If you have any sort of presence on social media you have most likely come across a mauve, yellow and peach coloured post with a girl on a swing.
Gary Raymond is on a blogtour with his newest novel, the literary thriller The Golden Orphans, published this summer.
On this virtual tour, a number of book bloggers help Raymond spread the word of his new novel, either by reading and reviewing it, as seen on Everywhere and Nowhere, or they use their blogs to host guest posts by Raymond himself, as on Novel Delights' most recent post, a discussion of what makes a literary thriller. Some of the blogs will also feature interviews with Raymond, as seen for example on the bookblog Ali - The Dragon Slayer.
The blogposts are shared widely on the internet both on the individual blogs and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. See the image above for more info on where to find the posts.
The tour is organized by Emma at Damp Pebbles Blogtours which specializes in crime fiction blogtours, and helps put writers in touch with book bloggers.
Blogposts of blogs who've participated in the tour so far (that we could find - please comment if we missed one):
- Art and Soul - Review by Claire Huston
- What Cathy Read Next - Review by Cathy
- Swirl and Thread - Review by Mairead Hearne
- My Bookish Blogspot - Review by Amanda
- Keeper of Pages - Review by Janel
- The Quiet Knitterer - Book Extract of Golden Orphans
- Books Teacup 'n' Reviews - Review by Yesha
- Jo's Book Blog - Review by Jo
- Rubina Reads - Review by Rubina
- Book Literati - Review Juliet
- The Blue Book Balloon - Review by David
- Breathing Through Pages - Guest post by Gary Raymond on Cyprus and inspiration
- Books Beyond the Story - Review by Lauren
- The Irresponsible Reader - Review
- Lipsquid's Book Blog - Review
- Lacy Ace Book Reviews - Review